Wednesday, July 22, 2009

He loves Rainy Day



Your dad loves rainy day.
Whenever it rains, he feels happy and fresh.
There are few reasons why he likes rainy day.
Rainy day washes away the dust and haze of our
polluted sky. God is still the best Environmentalist.
Rainy day brings cool air to our Malaysia hot weather.
It is very refreshing when rainy day comes.
But above all else, your dad loves rainy day because rain remind us of one important truth: God's Words and Promises are trustworthy!

'For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return there without watering the earth and making it bear and sprout......so will my word be which goes forth from my mouth; it will not return to me empty without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.' (Isaiah 55:10-11).

When rain falls, it reminds me of God's trustworthiness.
We never seen rain return to sky half way dropping.
Likewise, we will never see God's word return to Him in vain.

Rainy day is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment