Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Happy new year, children. We are entering into 2013 today! It is a gift and it is because of God's grace and providence.
In 2013, our church's theme is 'Godly life, enjoying God.' (敬虔生活,以神为乐). It is your dad's new year resolution. I wish, I could simplify my life more by cutting down responsibility and focus more in things I feel where God's calling are. And one of the thing I need to focus and spend my time and energy is to shepherding your heart. God gives you to me to teach and to raise you up to be godly man and woman in the future. This is my greatest responsibility! By God's grace, I hope I can do a good job!
Fidel will be 5 years old, Habel 3 and Tersha 1 by year 2013. Dad could see two different character in Fidel and Habel. Fidel, you are more quite type, shy, and amazingly could show compassion to people though in young age. Habel, you are adventurous, tough, and very interactive with people. Dad and mom are having tough time to just to settle you down even for a minute! I am convinced that character is God's design and plan for us to be useful in His kingdom. He will shape you in the course of time as you grow. Learn to be obedience to His word and walk in His path. Live a godly life and learn to enjoy His presence.

Happy New Year, Children!

A loving and caring brother (most of the time!)

Habel's eyes are the envy of many!

Tersha at 4 months.


No comments:

Post a Comment