Monday, May 23, 2011

'I am Sorry, Please forgive me'


Fidel learned to say those words at age 2 and a half, from toddler class of BSF (Bible Study Fellowship). Whenever you know you have done something wrong and deserve punishment (spanking), you will quickly say, 'Daddy (Mommy), I am sorry, please forgive me.'
As what Jesus teaches us to forgive 'seventy-seven time', in reply to Peter's question of whether seven time is sufficient, we always forgive you and do not keep an account.
Although sometime the forgiveness accompany the punishment, your courage and willingness to ask for forgiveness is sweet.

It is important to keep this attitude and courage to say we are sorry if we have wronged somebody, intentionally or unintentionally.
And it is even more important for us to say 'I am sorry, I have sinned agains't You' to God when we had been dissobedience.
God always forgive us in Christ if we are sincere about it.
Forgiveness set our conscience free and enable us to live with joy and confidence.

Learn that openness, sons, and keep a humble spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment